It is increasingly necessary for an organisation to prove to suppliers and clients how they ensure an effective control of their companies’ systems and ISO 9001:2015 accredited certification from EQA provides a solution to that.
ISO 9001:2015 is a quality management system that sets out requirements for how to manage your organisation and the changes that occur during operation applying a model of risk based thinking.
The current version of ISO 9001 is focused on risk management and how your organisation manages its risks, from supply chain mstters to global pandemics, as we are all experiencing with Covid 19.
To following are some of the main areas that are incremental to achieving and maintaining ISO 9001:2015 certification:
- Management Review: Top management need to ensure that they have carried out regular Management review meetings covering all requirements of clause 9.3
- A management review evaluates the effectiveness of the Quality management system and the actions that have been taken over the year.
- Internal audit: You are required to regularly audit the management system, going clause by clause and also carrying out audits of the processes that you have determined i.e sales, purchasing.
- Risk and opportunities assessment: Risks and opportunities must be identified and managed through a proportionate planning of actions.
- Objectives: Objectives are incremental to the improvement and maintenance of the management system. Clear objectives are key to improving the management system and the organisation. One way to defining objectives is through the SMART approach – Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Relevant and Time-Bound.
If you are interested in obtaining accredited certification to ISO 9001:2015 you can complete our online application in the below link:
If you have any questions you can contact us at email@example.com or by calling our number on 01-4734188